Personal Information We Collect From You Directly
Personally identifiable information refers to information that is collected in conjunction with your name that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you. We may collect personally identifiable information about you in several situations, including when you provide it to us voluntarily or when it is collected by third parties. For example, we may collect information when you create or register for an account, contact us with questions, provide feedback regarding our products, or answer questions about your product interests . You do not have to provide us your personal information, but if you decide not to do so, you may limit the features that you are able to access through our Site and Services.
The personally identifiable information we collect from you may include your name, email addresses, postal addresses, ZIP code, telephone number, credit card information, date of birth, gender, age, user name and password, and other information either desirable or necessary to provide quality services to our customers and visitors. We may also collect information about you such as your use of the site and communication preferences.
Non-personally identifiable information refers to information that we may collect from you that is not collected in conjunction with your name. Non-personally identifiable information is information that by itself typically cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information (e.g., age, profession, or gender), IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our site.
Personal Data We Collect from you Indirectly
How We Collect Data From You Indirectly
We and our third-party partners and/or affiliates may collect certain information by automated means when you use our Services, including your IP address; information about your web browser software and version; if you arrived at the Services through a link from a third-party website; the uniform resource locater (“URL”) of the linking page; your mobile device identifier and other information about devices you use to access the Site and Services; and information about your activity while using the Site and Services, such as which pages you choose to view, queries you make using our “search” function, and other information about your account usage. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you in order to identify you.
Like many companies, we and our third party partners, such as advertising partners, marketing partners, and service providers, use certain technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, tracking pixels and scripts. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Site, tracking users’ movements around and behavior of visitors using the Site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these third-party companies on an individual as well as an aggregate basis. You may be able to disable cookies by changing a setting in your web browser. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all the Services features. We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. Your browser and other mechanisms may permit you to send do-not-track signals or other similar signals to express your preferences regarding online tracking. Currently we do not respond to do not track signals. Third parties may collect data that relates to you. We cannot control third parties’ responses to do-not-track signals or other such mechanisms. Third parties’ use of data relating to you and responsiveness to do-not-track signals is governed by their respective privacy policies.
While a service provider may use some of the information it collects in order to personalize the ads it shows you, its system(s) are typically designed to select ads only on data that does not personally and directly identify you. For example, it may select the ads it displays according to certain general interest categories or segments that it has inferred based on (a) demographic or interest data, including any you may have provided when creating an account on the Site or using the Service (e.g., age, address, zip or postal code, gender), demographic or interest data acquired from other companies, and a general geographic location derived from your IP address and (b) the pages you view and links you click when using our service provider’s and its advertising partners’ websites and services. For more information about how targeted ads work, visit Managing Your Privacy at the Network Advertising Initiative website.
If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served general advertising; you will continue to receive generic ads.
How We Use the Information We Collect About You
We may use the personal information we collect about you in the ways described below.
- Contact Us. We may use personal information about you to respond to your questions and comments when you communicate with us through links or pages provided by the Services or the Site, such as the “Contact Us” feature.
- Email Newsletters and Promotions. With your permission, we may use personal information about you to send you newsletters, exclusive offers and promotions, and product news through email. We also may use personal information about you to administer our promotions.
- Surveys, Sweepstakes, and Message Boards. We may use personal information about you and/or collect additional information as set forth above, to enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or sweepstakes; if so, that third party company will be prohibited from using our users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- Feedback. We may use information you provide to us, regarding our products and services, to provide product feedback to our customers through the Services.
Information We Share
We will not share, rent, or sell your personal information in ways other than as outlined in this policy. Our affiliates may share your personal information among themselves. In addition, we may share personal information with other entities, including in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers. We may share your personal information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host websites, manage databases, perform analyses, send communications for us, process payments on our behalf, ship your orders, provide you with live chat service, or provide certain other components of websites). We do not authorize service providers to use or disclose the information, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf.
- Legal Process. We may disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency, and to comply with our other legal obligations.
- Transactions and Business Operations. We may share personal information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, assignment, divestiture, merger, bankruptcy, consolidation, reorganization, liquidation, or other transfer of the business or its assets. The purchaser or prospective purchaser that receives personal information from us in connection with a corporate transaction will be obligated to use and disclose the information solely for purposes related to the transaction, to protect the information with appropriate security safeguards, and to return the information or destroy it within a reasonable time if the transaction does not proceed.
- Other Circumstances. As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We Provide You Choices
You can subscribe to receive marketing offers or solicitations from us through email by clicking here. If you prefer not to receive marketing email from us, please click here or contact us at EMAIL ADDRESS. Alternatively, for e-mail communications, you may opt out of receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe instructions set forth at the bottom of most promotional e-mail messages from us.
Please note that your request not to receive marketing emails from us will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us even if you opt out of receiving marketing messages.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you the Services contact us at EMAIL ADDRESS. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Sharing Site Content With A Friend
You may be able to share certain content from our Services with others by asking us to forward the content. To share information, we ask for the recipient’s and your name and email addresses. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Site. We store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. We collect personal information in this way, we will use it to fulfill your request and for no other purpose.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain reasonable security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide through our Site and Services.
Among other safeguards, we use Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology to help protect transmissions over the internet of your payment card data.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
Our Services are not directed to persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us via the contact details listed below. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
What if I provide Information from Outside the United States?
[NOTE – CONFIRM EU CUSTOMERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO USE THE SITE. IF SO, PRIVACY SHIELD REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED]
We comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States.
Our participation in the Privacy Shield applies to all Personal Information that is received from the European Union and European Economic Area.
We will comply with the Privacy Shield Principles in respect of such Personal Information.
We remain individually responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents that it engages to process the Personal Information on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless Company, as applicable, proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
You may request access to any Personal Information maintained on you by Company at any time by emailing [enter email address].
If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy, please contact us by e-mail at [enter email address]. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation. For any complaints that cannot be resolved with Company directly, Company has chosen to settle the dispute exclusively under the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules or JAMS International Mediation Rules). To file a complaint via JAMS, please visit https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield.
For complaints left unresolved by all other available mechanisms, you may invoke binding arbitration under the Privacy Shield Panel, which consists of a pool of 20 arbitrators designated by the Department of Commerce and the European Commission, from which the parties will be able to select either one or three arbitrators.
Company is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) with respect to your privacy rights.
California Users: Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, in addition to the rights set forth above. Under California law, you have the right to send us a request at the designated address listed below to receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- The names and addresses of the third parties that received the information; and
- If the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
This information may be provided in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated email address for these requests can be found at: [insert email address].
How to Contact Us
221 South Cherokee St.
Denver, CO 80223
Last Updated: Launch Date